The Sadie Lady

The Sadie Lady
Sadie is waiting patiently for her new friend!
This web site is dedicated to our daughter in China, where ever she is! It is a place for family and friends who want to follow us along as we untangle the red thread of international adoption and bring her home!

Days Since LID

Monday, February 5, 2007

Body Boot Camp

Today my brain is fried!! Not only has work been crazy but I went to body pump class (which I love) at the gym only to find out that they have changed it to another class called: Body Boot Camp.

Now you can imagine what that was like with a name called Boot Camp. And that is exactly what it was, Boot Camp. If you have an image of that, then imagine me doing it for an hour.

Also envision that person who can never climb the rope or do all the pushups. Well that was me! I don’t know if I will be able to move tomorrow. We ran sprints across the gym floor, ran carrying weights, crawled around on our hands and feet going as fast as we could!!! There were several points I really thought I would have a heart attack, I thought I could not go on……

I was the weak link on several of the relay races. And there were team activities and the team could not go faster than their weakest link. Oh brother, talk about humiliating…at the end after doing push-ups (All I can think about is the girl soldier in "Officer and a Gentleman") the instructor literally pulled me up off the floor......It was just horrible.....there is more but I’m to tired to type.

No comments: