The Sadie Lady

The Sadie Lady
Sadie is waiting patiently for her new friend!
This web site is dedicated to our daughter in China, where ever she is! It is a place for family and friends who want to follow us along as we untangle the red thread of international adoption and bring her home!

Days Since LID

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lance

Wow, I look at these pictures and my mind goes back to a little boy who begged me to read "The Hobbit" out loud to him one summer, learning how to make Ramon noodles so they are perfect and a kid who teased me sometimes till I wanted to shake him! Then growing up with all the teenage bittersweet moments and him living with us, cooking crazy stuff, renting movies, road trips to visit relatives, his messy bedroom, putting highlights in his hair one rainy Saturday night and him helping me shop for stuff to send to soldiers in Iraq.

He'll be leaving to go to Japan in a few months. I forgot to tell him the bittersweet stuff goes on for a lifetime...









No comments: