The Sadie Lady

The Sadie Lady
Sadie is waiting patiently for her new friend!
This web site is dedicated to our daughter in China, where ever she is! It is a place for family and friends who want to follow us along as we untangle the red thread of international adoption and bring her home!

Days Since LID

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Proud Parents



Memphis was discharged from the hospital yesterday. Discharge from a hospital is monumental in and of itself. All those instructions, forms to sign, etc., add a new baby and here is a quote from Carla's e-mail, "I seriously thought I was having meltdown when we got to the hotel. This is the scariest thing I've ever done and it terrifies me. Here's our newest problem. We are afraid to go to bed! I think we are going to take turns standing guard. How do people do it? We're scared to go to sleep!!!!!"

No comments: